How a Battle Creek injury attorney can help
If you were in a serious auto accident, you may feel lucky to be alive. Crashes involving passenger cars are considered the most fatal accidents in the country, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). This organization estimates that 44,000 people are killed annually in the U.S. because of such accidents. Motorcyclists are thirty-two times more likely to die from them than other types of vehicle occupants.
But if you have substantial injuries or a mountain of accident-related bills to pay, you may not consider yourself quite so fortunate. When issues such as these arise, turn to the Law Firm of Mumford, Schubel, Macfarlane & Barnett, P.L.L.C.
Common auto and motorcycle accident injuries
Although no two accidents are alike, injuries that result from car and motorcycle crashes can include the following:
- Head and neck trauma, such as whiplash and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Back and spinal cord injuries (SCIs)
- Soft tissue injuries
- Broken and fractured limbs
- Sprains, lacerations, and contusions
Should you contact a Battle Creek injury attorney?
You should consider speaking to legal professionals if you have any of the following concerns:
- Large medical bills. Michigan—and Battle Creek—personal injury laws allow victims to be compensated for accident-related healthcare. A skilled attorney can review your medical bills and determine which, if any, can be used as evidence in your case.
- Significant property damage. If you no longer have a working vehicle, an attorney can help you seek remuneration for its repair or replacement.
- Permanent disability. Are you unable to work in your chosen profession due to your injuries? An experienced lawyer can represent you in your pursuit for wage compensation.
If you were involved in an auto or motorcycle accident, you need a personal injury lawyer in Battle Creek that is intimately familiar with personal injury laws. With over 150 years of combined experience, the Law Firm of Mumford, Schubel, Macfarlane & Barnett, P.L.L.C. has the knowledge needed to win your case.
Our Battle Creek injury attorneys will help you
The Battle Creek injury law firm of Mumford, Schubel, Macfarlane & Barnett, P.L.L.C. is here to help. If you were injured in an accident, or have a personal injury claim, call us at 269-841-5692, or fill out our web form